NusaSMS – Quick Count
- The GSM/SIM CARD number that will be used to receive incoming messages can be via SMS or WhatsApp (SMS/WhatsApp CENTER/SMS/WA INBOX). A GSM/SIM CARD number can be prepared from you or using the number provided on NusaSMS.
- SMS credit, can use:
- MASKING to respond to incoming SMS at the SMS CENTER and sent using the API.
- NusaSMS WhatsApp Blast
SMS/WA Center RentalInitial Setup Fee IDR 750.000
- Monthly Card Fee (If the Card is from NusaSMS) IDR 100,000
SMS Masking Credit (depending on the package)
NusaSMS WhatsApp Blast Credit (depending on the package)
*) Prices do not include 10% VAT.
**) All fees are paid in advance (PAID OFF).
***) There are no refunds if you have made a payment.
****) NusaSMS will change the GSM number hosted if the number is blocked by the operator,
either because the number is expired or something else from the operator.
- Hosting GSM/SIM Card at NusaSMS data center.
- GSM/SIM Card can be selected from NusaSMS inventory or prepared by you (MANDATORY POSTPAID).
- The credit and validity period of the GSM/SIM Card are your responsibility if the GSM/SIM CARD is from you.
- You use the NusaSMS application to see and reply to your inbox.
- NusaSMS is not responsible if the GSM/SIM Card is blocked by the operator either because it is expired or other things from the operator if the GSM/SIM CARD is from you.