NusaSMS Blast Masking OTP
NusaSMS Blast Masking OTP is an SMS Blast service that is sent via the website application https://app.nusasms.com/ or an application owned by a customer using an API to many contact numbers owned by the customer (customer database) where the sender is the product name or company name previously registered (Sender ID). The contents of the SMS sent are usually transactional which can be in the form of a code that is used within a certain period of time.
Price Update: 31 December 2019
Terms and Conditions of Use of NusaSMS Service
- By accessing and using the app.nusasms.com web application, it means that the Customer has understood and agreed to be bound by all the rules that apply to the NusaSMS web application and other provisions that apply in Indonesia. If the Customer does not agree to be bound by all applicable regulations, please do not use this NusaSMS web application.
- NusaSMS strives to maintain this web application so that it can always be accessed, but it must also be understood that access to this web application can be disrupted due to maintenance processes, updates or other reasons, especially technical ones. But we are committed to maintaining privacy and quality of service towards a 100% customer satisfaction level.
- a. NusaSMS customers are prohibited from sending unwanted or unwelcome messages
- b. NusaSMS customers are prohibited from sending messages for any purpose that violates the public interest, public order or national security
- c. NusaSMS customers are prohibited from sending messages for spamming activities. “Spamming” means (i) a situation where an SMS is sent to a Mobile Subscriber without their prior consent and/or (ii) an unauthorized or deceptive SMS.
- d. NusaSMS customers are prohibited from sending messages for scamming activities. “Scamming” means (i) Submitting misleading information in a way that violates any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other right of a third party or personal right.
- e. NusaSMS customers are prohibited from sending messages for acts with political intent, crime, fraud, forgery, slander, pornography as well as discrimination and terrorism
- f. NusaSMS customers are prohibited from sending messages for Gambling in Casinos, which include: Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, Jackpot, Poker etc., as well as gambling related to the results of football matches
- g. NusaSMS customers are not allowed to use SMS content that is contrary to the laws and norms that apply in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia, including harming and disturbing SMS recipients and other parties, both individuals and legal entities or institutions.
- h. NusaSMS customers are fully responsible for the negative impacts and lawsuits from other parties as a result of the content and procedures for sending SMS.
- i. In the event that app.nusasms.com does not have access (signal) to the system of the Telecommunication Provider or SMS Operator, the SMS will not be able to be processed and sent. app.nusasms.com is not responsible for any damages caused by the unavailability of such access.
- j. NusaSMS customers must indemnify and hold harmless NusaSMS from and against any and all claims, actions, cases, losses, liabilities, costs (including reasonable fees and expenses), expenses, losses, including losses incurred or borne by NusaSMS that may be caused by or arise, either directly or indirectly from the content provided by the Customer and/or the violation of this Agreement by the Customer.
- k. NusaSMS customers must properly store your identity, password or other confidential information associated with your account and must immediately notify us of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account or breach of security, including loss, theft or disclosure of your password or security information online illegally.
- COSTS AND PAYMENTS
- a. The price paid is the number of SMS packages that are ordered.
- b. SMS prices are subject to change at any time, according to the policies of the telecommunications operator or cellular.
- c. All fees that have been paid to NusaSMS are non-refundable.
- a. Each party will keep all information confidential and will not copy or disclose any information or document contents to third parties without the prior written consent of the disclosing Party.
- b. Each party acknowledges and agrees that all confidential information disclosed by or on behalf of the party disclosing the information will remain the property of the disclosing party.
- c. The above obligations do not apply to information that is already in the public domain or becomes public domain which is not due to the fault of the Receiving Party and or has been known by the receiving party prior to disclosure by the disclosing Party as evidenced by the written record of the receiving party.
- SYSTEM REPAIR NusaSMS and telecommunications operators have the right to carry out maintenance and repairs (upgrades) and related services. The customer is not entitled to claim any compensation for such interference.
- EMERGENCY CONDITION NusaSMS is not responsible for any violation of this Agreement caused by God's destiny, rebellion resulting in civil chaos, war or military operations, national or local emergency, acts or omissions of the Government, highway authorities or other authorities, industrial disputes of any kind, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, subsidence, bad weather, act or omission of any person or entity which is beyond the reasonable control of NusaSMS
- TERMINATION OF SERVICE
- a. If the customer does not comply with the provisions of this Agreement, NusaSMS has the right to stop providing the SMS service or any part thereof directly without incurring any obligation or responsibility on NusaSMS.
- b. Every Telecommunication Operator Provider has the right to demand NusaSMS to immediately cut off any Content from access to app.nusasms.com without any case or explanation. If the Telecommunication Operator has made such a claim, NusaSMS will immediately notify you or the User or Customer of the termination and NusaSMS will terminate the content without resulting in any liability or responsibility.
- c. If the Customer corrects the omission according to the wishes of NusaSMS, the SMS Service or part thereof must be re-run
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- a. NusaSMS is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from loss of business, income or profits, expected savings or unnecessary expenses, corruption, destruction or loss of data or video, fees for other replacement services of any kind, breach of privacy or security of communications or loss of indirect, special or significant including arising from or caused by including but not limited to failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnection problems, computer viruses, hacking, theft, operator error, unauthorized access , damage or defect in the SMS service
- b. NUSASMS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LIABILITY OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE app.nusasms.com WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED OR THE CONTENT FROM AND THROUGH THE WEBSITE. Furthermore, NusaSMS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR MAKES IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR OTHERWISE, AMONG OTHERWISE, THE CONTENT AND TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE FROM THIS WEBSITE ARE FREE OF ERROR OR NEGLIGENCE OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED AND 100% ERROR-FREE.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between NusaSMS and the Customer
*Telkomsel, XL, TRI, and Smart Fren operators are required to manage Sender ID. Click button Download Sender ID Form. Download Sender ID Registration Documents