NusaSMS – Long Number SMS Blast
NusaSMS – Long Number SMS Blast is an SMS Blast service that is sent via the application https://app.nusasms.com/ to the many contact numbers you have using a random GSM number from the NusaSMS system. THIS SERVICE CANNOT SEND OTP.
- Strictly prohibited to use SMS Long Number for fraud, counterfeit, slander, gambling, discrimination, pornography, threat, hate speech, black campaign, fake news (hoax), and everything that is contrary to the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- If the SMS sent is indicated to contain the above, then we have the right to block as well as unilaterally delete your account and SMS credit is non-refundable.
Price for SMS Blast Long Number Package*
*) Prices are subject to change at any time, subject to operator conditions.
1.000 - 2.999 SMS
Validity period is 2 months
3.000 - 9.999 SMS
Validity period is 3 months
10.000 - 49.999 SMS
Validity period is 5 months
50.000 - 99.999 SMS
Validity period is 6 months
More than 100.000 SMS
Validity period is 6 months
- By accessing and using the web application app.nusasms.com, means that the customer has understood and agreed to be bound by all the rules that apply in the NusaSMS web application and other provisions that apply in Indonesia. If the customer does not agree to be bound by all applicable regulations, please do not use the NusaSMS web application.
- NusaSMS strives to maintain this web application so that it can always be accessed, but it must also be understood that access to this web application may be disrupted due to maintenance processes, updates or other reasons, especially technical ones. But we are committed to maintaining privacy and quality of service towards a 100% customer satisfaction level.
MESSAGES THAT CANNOT BE SENT:
- Messages for gambling activities, fraud, misleading, pornography, discrimination, terrorism, slander, and content that harms others.
- Messages that are contrary to applicable laws and norms in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia include harming SMS recipients, both individuals and legal entities or institutions.
- NusaSMS customers are fully responsible for the negative impacts and lawsuits from other parties as a result of the content and procedures for sending SMS.
- NusaSMS will not compensate in any form if the failed message delivery is caused by operator problems (maintenance, interference, etc.).
- NusaSMS customers who violate the agreement or terms and conditions will cause the account to be blocked, and the remaining credit will be forfeited automatically.
- NusaSMS customers must indemnify and hold harmless NusaSMS from and against any and all claims, actions, cases, losses, liabilities, costs (including reasonable fees and expenses), expenses, losses, including losses incurred or borne by NusaSMS that may be caused by or arise, either directly or indirectly from the content provided by the customer and/or violation of this Agreement by the customer.
- NusaSMS customers must properly store your identity, password or other confidential information related to your account and must immediately notify us of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account or breach of security, including loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of your password or security information illegally.
- NusaSMS reserves the right to sue users or customers who perform exploit actions on the NusaSMS system.
- COSTS AND PAYMENTS
- a. The price paid is the number of SMS packages ordered.
- b. SMS prices are subject to change at any time, according to the policies of the telecommunications operator or cellular.
- c. All fees that have been paid to NusaSMS are non-refundable.
- a. Each party will keep all information confidential and will not copy or disclose any information or document contents to third parties without the prior written consent of the disclosing party.
- b. Each party acknowledges and agrees that all confidential information disclosed by or on behalf of the party disclosing such information shall remain the property of the disclosing party.
- c. The above obligations do not apply to information that is already in the public domain or is in the public domain which is not caused by the recipient's fault and or has been known by the recipient prior to disclosure by the disclosing party as evidenced by the written record of the recipient.
- SYSTEM REPAIR
NusaSMS and telecommunications operators have the right to carry out maintenance and repairs (upgrades) and related services. The customer is not entitled to claim any compensation for such interference.
- EMERGENCY CONDITION
NusaSMS is not responsible for any violation of this agreement caused by God's destiny, rebellion resulting in civil disorder, war or military operations, national or local emergency, acts or omissions of the government, highway authority or other competent authorities, industrial disputes of any kind, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, subsidence, bad weather, act or omission of any person or entity which is beyond the reasonable control of NusaSMS
- TERMINATION OF SERVICE
- a. If the customer does not comply with the provisions of this agreement, NusaSMS has the right to stop providing the SMS service or any part thereof directly without incurring any liability or responsibility to NusaSMS.
- b. Every telecommunications operator provider has the right to demand NusaSMS to immediately cut off any content from access to app.nusasms.com without a case or explanation. If the telecommunications operator has made such a claim, NusaSMS will immediately notify you or the user or customer of the termination and NusaSMS will terminate the content without resulting in any liability or responsibility.
- c. If the customer corrects the omission according to the wishes of NusaSMS, the SMS Service or part thereof must be restarted.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- a. NusaSMS is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from loss of business, income or profits, expected savings or unnecessary expenses, corruption, destruction or loss of data or video, other replacement service fees of any kind, breach of privacy or security of communications or loss of indirect, special or significant including arising from or caused by including but not limited to failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnection problems, computer viruses, hacking, theft, operator error, unauthorized access, damage or defects in the SMS service.
- b. NusaSMS is not responsible for any loss, liability, or damage whatsoever arising from the use or inability to use the app.nusasms.com website or services provided or content from and through the website. Furthermore, NusaSMS makes no representations or makes any implied warranties or other, among other things, the content and technology available from this web application is free from error or omission that the service will be uninterrupted and 100% error free.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between NusaSMS and the customer.
- CHANGES AND TERMS