SMS Masking Credit Deduction per Operator*
*) SMS Masking prices may change at any time, according to operator conditions.
Indosat: 1.3 credits
Telkomsel : 1,6 credits
Tri: 1,7 kredit
Smartfren: 1,7 kredit
XL, Axis: 1,8 kredit
Tri: 1,7 kredit
Smartfren: 1,7 kredit
Telkomsel : 1,6 credits
Indosat: 1,7 credits
XL, Axis: 1,8 kredit
- By accessing and using the web application app.nusasms.com, means that the customer has understood and agreed to be bound by all the rules that apply to the NusaSMS web application and other provisions that apply in Indonesia. If the customer does not agree to be bound by all applicable regulations, please do not use the NusaSMS web application.
- NusaSMS strives to maintain this web application so that it can always be accessed, but it must also be understood that access to this web application may be disrupted due to maintenance processes, updates or other reasons, especially technical ones. But we are committed to maintaining privacy and quality of service towards a 100% customer satisfaction level.
By accessing and using the web application app.nusasms.com You have the following responsibilities:
- a. NusaSMS customers are prohibited from sending unwanted or unwelcome messages.
- b. NusaSMS customers are prohibited from sending messages for any purpose that violates the public interest, public order, or national security.
- c. NusaSMS customers are prohibited from sending messages for spamming activities. “Spamming” means (i) a situation where an SMS is sent to a Mobile Subscriber without their prior consent and/or (ii) an unauthorized or deceptive SMS.
- d. NusaSMS customers are prohibited from sending messages for scamming activities. “Scamming” means (i) conveying misleading information in a way that violates any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other right of a third party or personal right.
- e. NusaSMS customers are prohibited from sending messages for acts with political intent, crime, fraud, forgery, slander, pornography or discrimination, and terrorism.
- f. NusaSMS customers are prohibited from sending messages for gambling in casinos, which include: Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, Jackpot, Poker, etc., as well as gambling related to the results of football matches.
- g. NusaSMS customers are not allowed to use SMS content that is contrary to applicable laws and norms in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia, including harming and disturbing SMS recipients and other parties, both individuals and legal entities or institutions.
- h. NusaSMS customers are fully responsible for the negative impacts and lawsuits from other parties as a result of the content and procedures for sending SMS.
- i. In the event that app.nusasms.com does not have access (signal) to the system of the Telecommunication Provider or SMS Operator, the SMS will not be able to be processed and sent. app.nusasms.com is not responsible for any damages caused by the unavailability of such access.
- j. NusaSMS customers must indemnify and hold harmless NusaSMS from and against any and all claims, actions, cases, losses, liabilities, costs (including reasonable fees and expenses), expenses, losses, including losses incurred or borne by NusaSMS that may be caused by or arise, either directly or indirectly from the content provided by the customer and/or infringement. This agreement is made by the customer.
- k. NusaSMS customers must properly store your identity, password or other confidential information associated with your account and must immediately notify us of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account or breach of security, including loss, theft or disclosure of your password or security information illegally.
- COSTS AND PAYMENTS
- a. The price paid is the number of SMS packages ordered.
- b. SMS prices are subject to change at any time, according to the policies of the telecommunications operator or cellular.
- c. All fees that have been paid to NusaSMS are non-refundable.
- a. Each party will keep all information confidential and will not copy or disclose any information or document contents to third parties without the prior written consent of the disclosing party.
- b. Each party acknowledges and agrees that all confidential information disclosed by or on behalf of the party disclosing such information shall remain the property of the disclosing party.
- c. The above obligations do not apply to information that is already in the public domain or becomes public domain which is not caused by the recipient's fault and or has been known by the recipient prior to disclosure by the disclosing party as evidenced by the written record of the recipient.
- SYSTEM REPAIR
NusaSMS and telecommunications operators have the right to carry out maintenance and repairs (upgrades) and related services. The customer is not entitled to claim any compensation for such interference.
- EMERGENCY CONDITION
NusaSMS is not responsible for any violation of this agreement caused by God's destiny, rebellion resulting in civil disorder, war or military operations, national or local emergency, acts or omissions of the government, highway authority or other competent authorities, industrial disputes of any kind, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, subsidence, bad weather, act or omission of any person or entity which is beyond the reasonable control of NusaSMS.
- TERMINATION OF SERVICE
- a. Customers do not comply with the provisions of this agreement, NusaSMS has the right to stop providing SMS services or parts thereof directly without incurring any obligation or responsibility on NusaSMS.
- b. Every telecommunications operator provider has the right to demand NusaSMS to immediately cut off any content from access to app.nusasms.com without a case or explanation. If the telecommunications operator has made such a claim, NusaSMS will immediately notify you or the user or customer of the termination and NusaSMS will terminate the content without resulting in any liability or responsibility.
- c. If the customer corrects the omission according to the wishes of NusaSMS, the SMS service or part thereof must be restarted.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- a. NusaSMS is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from loss of business, income or profits, expected savings or unnecessary expenses, corruption, destruction or loss of data or video, other replacement service fees of any kind, breach of privacy or security of communications or loss of indirect, special or significant including arising from or caused by including but not limited to failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnection problems, computer viruses, hacking, theft, operator error, unauthorized access, damage or defects in the SMS service.
- b. NusaSMS is not responsible for any loss, liability, or damage whatsoever arising from the use or inability to use the app.nusasms.com website or services provided or content from and through the website. Furthermore, NusaSMS makes no representations or makes any implied warranties or otherwise, among other things, that the content and technology available from this web application is free from error or omission or that the service will be uninterrupted and 100% error free.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between NusaSMS and the customer.
- CHANGES AND TERMS
- [otp] = enter otp, your verification number, password for, cash check token
- is verification = your identification number, identification code, otp for, your otp code
- is verification code = your identification code, verification code, otp secret, your otp number
- do not tell = identification number, identification number, secret: otp, your otp device
- don't tell = identification code, verification number, secret : otp, your otp code
- enter otp code = your identification code, fscm Mandiri password, balance withdrawal token, your otp number
- enter verification code = your identification code, your password, balance check token, your OTP device
- enter code = your identification number, your otp, cash withdrawal token
Telkomsel, XL, Tri, and Smartfren operators require Sender ID to use SMS Blast Masking.
Click here to download the Sender ID form.